Features of stone CNC machining center
- Complete functions: Stone CNC machining center can replace multiple traditional CNC stone cutting machines, reducing the time of multiple process exchanges. Slotting, drilling, edging, and polishing processes are completed at once.
- Easy operation: There is no requirement for operators, as long as they can read the drawings.
- Environmental protection and health: Stone CNC machining center uses water to remove dust. As a result, water cooling no longer generates a lot of dust to avoid pneumoconiosis.
- Higher efficiency: Users only need to enter a few simple data to complete the slotting, drilling, edging, and polishing of various sizes of tabletops at once. In a word, stone CNC machining center greatly reduces labor costs and improves work efficiency.
- Higher accuracy: X, Y, and Z axes move independently to ensure the rigidity and high precision of stone CNC machining center.
- Stable operation: High-strength fuselage and steel tabletop make stone CNC machining center have greater weight, higher load, and more stable operation.
- Higher quality: Patented pressure roller positioning device is convenient, fast, and accurate. It has a stronger pressing force on the workpiece. And it can withstand the impact of a high load, and ensure that the stone will not move when grinding and polishing. Moreover, it can also improve processing efficiency and product quality. The unique processing method guarantees the high precision of the product. With the patented automatic compensation polishing head, the stone is quickly polished and brings high-quality products.
- The high degree of intelligence: Advanced programming software, combined with 18 sets of automatic tool-changing devices, can process stone-shaped polygons. Whether straight or curved, and whether it is edging, engraving, digging, from forming to polishing, all processes can be completed in one go.
Common types of stone CNC machining center
There are many kinds of CNC stone cutting machines in stone CNC machining center, such as granite CNC machine, marble CNC machine, quartz CNC machine, and so on. Actually, most of them are named by the materials they processed. Here, I will take quartz stone CNC machining center for example.
Quartz stone CNC machining center-automatic tool change
The automatic tool change series has more outstanding automation; the entire processing is completely conducted by the preset instructions for grinding, polishing, drilling, milling, and other actions; seamless intelligent processing is realized; the labor is better liberated. This kind of stone CNC machining center is designed to solve the problems, such as time-consuming, labor-intensive, and high-cost, in the production of stone countertops. At present, This kind of stone CNC machining center is widely used in the processing of various stone countertops such as kitchen countertops, bathroom countertops, bar counter, coffee tabletops, stone tabletops, TV countertops, etc.
Features of ATC stone CNC machining center
1. Enhanced features. This kind of stone CNC machining center can realize the functions of Roman edge, rear-arc water retaining, upper middle and lower basin, special-shaped cutting, and grinding.
2. Environmental protection.The whole process is automatic and environmentally friendly. And this kind of stone CNC machining center also builds a dust-free workshop that rejects pneumoconiosis.
3. Simple operation.It’s easy to learn that even ordinary workers can get started in one working day. It means that you will be more worry-free if using this kind of stone CNC machining center.
4. High automation.This kind of stone CNC machining center adopts an automatic tool change system and an automatic water-circulating system. A great processing effect can be achieved without manual participation in the processing.
Quartz stone CNC machining center-dual process
The integrated engraving of the dual-process stone CNC machining center is designed to improve equipment utilization. And This kind of stone CNC machining center is suitable for users who have unsaturated countertop processing and a small amount of engraving. This kind of stone CNC machining center is equivalent to an engraving machine and a countertop machining center. This kind of stone CNC machining center has the advantages of small floor space, low investment cost, and high utilization rate of personnel and equipment.
Features of dual-process stone CNC machining center
1.This kind of stone CNC machining center can help customers with stone countertop edging, cutting, and engraving. Besides, this machine has multiple purposes and is cover-saving.
2.The stone countertop edging and engraving can realize one-key switching, which is easy to operate.
3. This kind of stone CNC machining center can realize fast tool change in 3 seconds, with more powerful functions and higher processing efficiency.
4. The two spindles can be automatically switched according to processing requirements. Moreover, this kind of stone CNC machining center can save tool change time and reduce waste. As a result, this kind of stone CNC machining center correspondingly improves processing efficiency.
Process introduction of stone CNC machining center
European-style edge grinding
Stone CNC machining center can realize edge grinding of various stone countertops. According to the shape of the grinding wheel, stone CNC machining center can complete the processing of various edge types, such as Roman edge, French edge, and sea pool edge.Round bottom after grinding
Stone CNC machining center can realize the processing of the round bottom arc behind the kitchen countertop. The side of the round bottom arc can be controlled by the grinding wheel.Processing basin hole
Stone CNC machining center can realize the processing and forming of the central basin, under-counter basin, stove hole, and water pipe hole.
Special-shaped cutting and grinding
Stone CNC machining center can cut and edge various stone countertops, such as island shelves, bar counters, countertops, coffee tables, etc.
Front stopcock grinding
Stone CNC machining center can realize the processing of the front stopcock of the kitchen counter. It can also control the slope of the front stopcock according to the shape of the grinding wheel.
Slot and surface milling
Stone CNC machining center can realize the processing of drain troughs, such as milling troughs on stone countertops and milling slope surfaces.
Range of application
The quartz stone CNC machining center can not only be used for the processing of kitchen countertops, bathroom countertops, quartz stone countertops, granite stone countertops, coffee countertops, TV countertops, but also for billiard tabletops, ordering tables, and other stone countertops. The types of stone that can be processed are not limited to quartz stone. At present, stone CNC machining center has been used to process marble, granite, artificial granite, rock slab, and other materials.
Processing steps of stone CNC machining center
1. Before turning on stone CNC machining center, first, make sure that all connections between the machine tool and the computer are normal. And then, turn on the power supply of the machine tool and the computer. After the system is started, enter the CNC system.
2. After opening the control system, select the "Back to Machine Origin" menu. The machine tool will automatically return to the mechanical origin and correct the coordinate system. In some cases, such as after the last shutdown, the user does not need to perform a mechanical reset operation. They just need to restart and continue the last operation. When the system exits normally, the current coordinate information will be saved. In addition, if the user confirms that the current location is correct, this operation may not be performed.
3. Before processing, the user generally needs to load the required processing program. Otherwise, some functions related to automatic processing are invalid. Select the "Open (F)|Open (O)..." menu, a Windows file dialog box will pop up, from which you can select the drive, path, and file name where the file to be opened is located. After clicking the "Open" button, the processing program is loaded into the system.
4. Determine the origin of the workpiece, and then manually move the X axis and Y axis of stone CNC machining center to the desired origin position on the workpiece. Next, select the "Set the current point as the workpiece origin" menu, or clear the coordinate value of the current position in the coordinate window. So that the current position is the starting point when the processing program is executed.