What is the 4th rotary axis CNC router?
4th axis CNC router is also called 4th rotary axis CNC router, CNC with 4th axis rotary table; it is a wood carving machine that uses a indexing cnc rotary axis device to rotate workpiece for special machining operations. And it mainly processes cube or cylindrical work pieces. During the processing of the 4th axis CNC router, it is not necessary to repeatedly rotate and process the work piece manually to reduce the number of clamping times and complete the processing of the work piece at one time. Compared with ordinary 3 axis cnc router, 4th axis CNC router reduce manual workload and improve production efficiency. In addition, since the tools of the rotary axis can be processed in layers, it is possible to ensure higher processing quality. Besides that the rotary axis can also realize the processing requirements of local processing without being limited by the size of the object.
Why to choose the rotary axis CNC router?
Specific method steps and precautions for installing the 4th axis rotary table.
- The rotary axis CNC machine can make the spindle always face the machining surface at the most suitable angle, so that the force on the tool side is reduced, the machining stability is increased, and the machining accuracy is improved.
- The 4th axis CNC router machine does not need to repeatedly rotate the work piece, it reduces the clamping times and manual participation, and can complete the tool path calculation at one time to ensure higher machining accuracy and efficiency.
- This type of 4th axis cnc router can be processed multiple times in layers, reducing the number of finishing operations, and correspondingly improving the processing quality and processing efficiency.
- Rotary axis CNC machine adopts the whole way of rotary axis to automatically generate closed rotary engraving processing path. It is not affected by the accuracy of the fixture, especially for irregular work pieces, the rotary axis CNC machine has higher processing accuracy compared with other processing methods.
- This 4th axis CNC machine can realize local processing of the work piece by setting the angle range and length range of the tool.
- When the 4th axis rotary table is directly placed on the machine table, it does not affect the processing size. The cnc rotary table can be put on and taken off at any time, which is more convenient to use for users. So it is suitable for users with small work pieces.
- When the 4th axis rotary table put on the side of the machine, we need to consider the size of the work piece to be processed and the effective processing size of the machine. Because the diameter of the rotary device affects whether the gantry is raised, the user needs to know the size of the work piece to be machined and the effective processing size of the machine when choosing again, and finally decide the position where the rotary device is placed.
- When the cnc rotary table is independent of the machine bed: If the width of the machine is greater than 2 meters and the diameter of the rotary shaft is greater than 200 mm, it is recommended that the rotary table be placed independently of the machine. This will not affect the effective working size, but will also benefit the packaging and transportation of the machine.