Co2 Laser engraver machine
What is the Co2 Laser engraver machine & Co2 laser cutter machine?
The Co2 laser cutting & engraving machine using Co2 laser technology, it is mainly used for engraving & cutting of non-metal and metal, some people also call it laser etching machine.
The working material of the Co2 laser machine is Co2 gas, and the auxiliary gases include nitrogen, helium, xenon, and hydrogen. Since this laser has an energy conversion efficiency of up to 25% and good stability, it not only can be used to process non-metal materials such as wood products, paper, leather, cloth, epoxy resin, acrylic cutting, wool, plastic, rubber, ceramic tile, crystal, jade, bamboo products, high-power Co2 laser can also cut some thin metal materials.
The popular power of Co2 laser machine is: 40w, 50w, 60w, 80w, 100w, 130w, 150w, 260w, etc.
Co2 Laser machine vs fiber laser machine?
The Co2 laser cutting machine is mainly for non-metal cutting;
CNC fiber laser machine is good at and only for marking, cutting of thin metal of sheet, pipe, tube; higher speed, higher efficient, lower cost than Co2 laser cutter, especially for metal less than 3mm;
Application of Co2 Laser engraver machine & Co2 laser cutter machine:
Therefore, this kind of Co2 laser machine is widely used in clothing, leather, cloth toys, computer embroidery cutting, electronic appliances, models, crafts, advertising decoration, packaging printing, paper products and other industries.
CNC laser acrylic cutting machine:
CNC laser acrylic cutting machine is a Co2 laser source cutting machine.
Plastic and acrylic are now very popular in advertisement and decoration. There are many ways to cut plastic and acrylic: knife cutting, router milling cutting, laser cutting, etc. A CNC system is necessary for efficient, complex, and precise cutting work.
Co2 laser machine is one best solution for plastic and acrylic cutting, it is a melt cutting, accurate and smooth edge, some times no need polishing.
Router & Laser acrylic cutting caution:
- During laser cutting, acrylic is melt by the laser and evaporating, it generates harmful steam, so the working place need good ventilation;
- During milling cutting, acrylic is milled by the router, it generates harmful, non-biodegradable dust, we need breath protection and a dust collector system for dust cleaning;
Advantages of Co2 laser machine:
1. Wide range of processing: Co2 laser engraver can engrave and cut almost any non-metal material.
2. Safe and reliable: Adopting non-contact processing, it will not cause mechanical compression of the material, and does not harm the surface of the machined part and not deform the material.
3. High processing accuracy: the processing accuracy can reach 0.02 mm.
4. Eco-friendly: The diameter of beam and spot is small generally less than 0.5 mm, it has the features of material saving, safety and environmental protection.
5. Consistent effect: It can ensure that the processing effect of the same batch is completely consistent.
6. High-speed and fast: It can immediately perform high-speed engraving and cutting according to the drawings output by the computer.
7. Low cost: It is not limited by the number of processing. Especially for small batch processing services, laser processing is cheaper.