Why buy a CNC plasma cutter?
Good cutting effect. Plasma cutting machine with different working gas can cut all kinds of metals that are difficult to cut by oxygen, especially for non-ferrous metals (stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel) cutting effect is better. Its main advantage is that when cutting metal with a small thickness, the plasma cutting speed is fast, and the cutting surface is smooth, thermal deformation is small, and there is almost no heat-affected zone.
Faster cutting speed. Especially when cutting ordinary carbon steel sheet, the speed can reach 5~6 times of traditional cutting method.
Wide range of applications. Plasma cutting machines are widely used in automobiles, locomotives, pressure vessels, chemical machinery, nuclear industry, general machinery, construction machinery, steel structures and other industries.
Environmental protection. The plasma cutting machine is safe, simple, effective, multifunctional and environmentally friendly by obtaining plasma from water vapor.
Parameters of the CNC plasma cutter
||Iron plate, aluminum plate, galvanized plate, white steel plate, titanium plate
|File transfer method：
|Way of working:
||Non-contact arc ignition
Metal cutting solutions: CNC Plasma cutter vs Flame cutter vs Laser cutter
Generally, the CNC plasma cutter has the middle metal cutting ability, cutting speed, and cutting cost between flame metal cutting and laser metal cutting. Details as follows:
CNC plasma cutter cuts metals by plasma torch sometimes with the help of oxy-fuel. It mainly cuts Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Titanium, and Copper in the best thickness of 0.5-22mm at a good feeding rate of 0-8000mm/min;
CNC Laser Metal cutter performs better at thin metal sheet cutting. It mainly cuts steel less than 20mm. Laser cutting is mainly for steel cutting and the thin sheet of copper, aluminum. The cutting edge and cutting speed of laser metal cutting is always better than plasma metal cutting;
Flame metal cutting is for Carbon steel mainly at 5-200mm;
How to Choose a CNC Metal cutting machine?
- If you mainly cut thin steel sheet and require smooth cutting edges and high speed, please consider a laser CNC cutter;
- Mainly cut carbon steel, and not care about the cutting edge, you are suggested to choose a CNC flame cutter or a CNC plasma cutter with flame cutting.
- If you want to cut many kind metals, such as stainless steel, copper, alu, titanium, etc., please consider our CNC plasma cutters;
Why choose our CNC plasma cutters?
- The slit is narrow and smooth, so the deviation value is small, less waste of metal material.
- Flexible and convenient feeding saves man-power.
- The operation of the CNC plasma table is simple, the processing efficiency is higher.
Blue Digital Cutting Machine offers a variety of CNC plasma cutters for different metal cutting. With its advantages of high precision, high speed, and high efficiency, the CNC plasma cutting machine is popular by our users.
To learn more before buying, please contact us online or by email.