What is the 4 axis CNC router?
In a broad sense, a 4 Axis CNC Router machine refers to a CNC machine whose processing path include X, Y, Z, and A axis. And we are going to talk about a 4 axis machine whose spindle can swing left and right. Because the spindle of this type of CNC can swing left and right, the spindle can approach the work piece from multiple different angles and efficiently process three effective processing surfaces. This CNC machine can realize not only the plane engraving, but also the 3d carving of irregular work pieces. And this type of wood CNC machine is suitable for common work piece, three-dimensional work piece, complex work piece and irregular graphics processing.
In addition, this type of CNC engraving machine makes full use of the geometric configuration of the tool, controls the angle of the force, reduces the vibration of the force, prolongs the life of the tool, enhances the stability of the processing, and improves the processing accuracy. With the advantages of complete functions, wide processing range and high processing accuracy, more and more users choose the 4 axis machines for 3D Wood Carving. If you have similar three-dimensional work pieces, this CNC Wood Router will be your ideal choice.
What are the advantages of this 4 axis CNC Machine?
- More powerful functions. This kind CNC Machine can not only realize the processing of flat work pieces, but also the processing of three-dimensional work pieces and irregular work pieces.
- Wider range of applications. This four-axis engraving machine can be used for processing effects such as hollowing, engraving, cutting, embossing, sawing and curved surface on foam, wood, plaster, composite materials, aluminum copper, acrylic and other materials.
- Higher safety factor. This type of 4 Axis CNC Router Machine has the functions of parameter backup and parameter recovery, which effectively prevents the loss of important parameters.
- Smarter operation. This type has the intelligent processing memory function, and supports for break point continued carving. For example, if the machine encounters a power outage, it can continue to process and it does not affect processing efficiency.
- Stronger anti-interference. This type of machine has passed many CE tests, no matter what processing environment the machine is in, it can complete the ideal processing effect in the best working condition.
- Better software compatibility. Adopting an open software interface, it can be compatible with the processing codes generated by various CAD / CAM design software, such as type3 / Artcam / Castmate / Wentai, to ensure the realization of various design functions.
What can a 4 axis Machine be used for?
4 axis CNC machine has four processing directions of X, Y, Z and A axis. Therefore, it can realize the processing of three-dimensional work pieces such as Dragon pillar, Guanyin statue, Buddha statue, Roman column, gourd and so on. And it can be also widely used in three-dimensional wave board processing, cabinet doors, solid wood doors, craft doors, paint-free doors, screens, craft window processing, shoe polishers, game cabinets and panels, mahjong tables, computer tables and panel furniture products’ auxiliary processing.